Automating a Process Plant (Step 7, WinCC, S7 Graph)
- Advanced programming techniques. This course is directed at users with engineering experience in the fields of configuring, design & commissioning of SIMATIC S7 programmable controllers. The knowledge & skills acquired in the ST-7PRO1 and ST-7PRO2 courses will be consolidated & extended to enable the participant to structure & generate & put into operation complex programs. The knowledge provided by this course makes it easier to automate a process plant.
- Creation of Symbols Table
- Hardware Configuration.
- Using Libraries & System Functions.
- Population and Parameterisation of Function Blocks.
- Interlocking of Devices.
- S7 Function Block Attributes
- PID Control
- Basic & Expanded S7 Communication (NetPro).
- S7-GRAPH software package.
- AS-OS Engineering Tools for WinCC.
- Picture Tree Manager in WinCC.
- Creating Graphics in WinCC
- WinCC Block Icons and Faceplates.
- Successful completion of the ST-7PRO1 and ST-7PRO2 Courses
Type: Face-to-face training
Duration: 5 days
Fee: R 12,500
SIMATIC S7 Courses
Engineered Drives and Switchgear Courses